Sunday, December 1, 2013

Greetings From A Stranger.

Hello Strangers and friends alike.. Today I am starting a blog.. my older sister convinced me that I should.. and I finally gave in. :) I must admit I am excited!!
I think its probably customary that your first post kind of be an introduction of yourself and why you are starting a blog so here I go!
I don't want to bore you guys too much with the details so I will just give you a little blurb today.. a little teaser if you will..
So basically I am a vegetarian who has MANY food intolerances and I LOVE FOOD!! I love to cook. So mostly featured on this blog will be the challenges I face with all the food intolerances I have and hopefully I will be able to help some of you by sharing with you my trial by fire methods.. what failed and what worked.
So... Let us work together.. Teamwork.. I'll share with you.. You share with me.. We will learn together. :) Let the Journey commence! :)

5 comments:

  1. yaaaay!! i'm the first to comment! so excited about the future of this here blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks jen!!!!! thanks for getting me going. :)

      Delete
  2. go, go girl I am proud of you. I know where you can get some fresh rosemary for free just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Marnie! I appreciate it!
      Actually this year I have my own Rosemary plant! My mother got it for me.. I am excited because so far it has been really easy to take care of.. and delicious! :) I really like fresh rosemary. :) oooo! one of these days I will have to put up my recipe of rolls with orange rosemary glaze.. they are good. :)

      Delete